Version bêta de Google Chrome
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Version bêta de Google Chrome is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\67.0.3396.48\Installer\setup.exe. Version bêta de Google Chrome's primary file takes about 1.51 MB (1588568 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The executables below are part of Version bêta de Google Chrome. They occupy an average of 5.74 MB (6015328
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (543.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 67.0.3396.48
of Version bêta de Google Chrome. Click on the links below for other Version bêta de Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a program released by Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Version bêta de Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. When you select Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Version bêta de Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Version bêta de Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 08:27:39.197