Version bêta de Google Chrome
This info is about Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Google Inc.. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). Version bêta de Google Chrome's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\70.0.3538.67\Installer\setup.exe. Version bêta de Google Chrome's primary file takes around 1.52 MB (1589080 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
Version bêta de Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.81 MB (7144800
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (551.84 KB)
- setup.exe (2.38 MB)
This page is about Version bêta de Google Chrome version 70.0.3538.67
only. For other Version bêta de Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Version bêta de Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. When you select Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Version bêta de Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-17 07:34:33.837