Version bêta de Google Chrome
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Version bêta de Google Chrome is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Version bêta de Google Chrome is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\70.0.3538.77\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Version bêta de Google Chrome's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.52 MB (1589080 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Version bêta de Google Chrome. They occupy about 6.81 MB (7144800
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (551.84 KB)
- setup.exe (2.38 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 70.0.3538.77
of Version bêta de Google Chrome. You can find below info on other releases of Version bêta de Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Some people want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Version bêta de Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Version bêta de Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After removing Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Version bêta de Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-25 06:19:35.697