Version bêta de Google Chrome
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Version bêta de Google Chrome is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome is C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\68.0.3440.68\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Version bêta de Google Chrome's main file takes around 1.40 MB (1471320 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Version bêta de Google Chrome. They take an average of 7.89 MB (8274616
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.40 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.87 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (469.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.58 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 68.0.3440.68
of Version bêta de Google Chrome. You can find below info on other versions of Version bêta de Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". The Version bêta de Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. When you select Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Version bêta de Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Version bêta de Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Version bêta de Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-23 15:32:48.403