Version bêta de Google Chrome
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). Version bêta de Google Chrome's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\63.0.3239.30\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is called chrome.exe and occupies 1.52 MB (1592664 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Version bêta de Google Chrome. They take about 5.21 MB (5458952
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
This page is about Version bêta de Google Chrome version 63.0.3239.30
alone. You can find here a few links to other Version bêta de Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Version bêta de Google Chrome app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Version bêta de Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Version bêta de Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-03 15:53:13.613