Version bêta de Google Chrome
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Additional info about Google Inc. can be found here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\62.0.3202.29\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome. Version bêta de Google Chrome's primary file takes around 1.48 MB (1556312 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
Version bêta de Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.13 MB (5380616
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.48 MB)
- setup.exe (1.82 MB)
This info is about Version bêta de Google Chrome version 62.0.3202.29
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Version bêta de Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". The Version bêta de Google Chrome program will be found automatically. When you click Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Version bêta de Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-21 06:36:03.943