Version bêta de Google Chrome
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\70.0.3538.54\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Version bêta de Google Chrome's primary file takes around 1.52 MB (1589080 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Version bêta de Google Chrome. They occupy 6.81 MB (7144800
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (551.84 KB)
- setup.exe (2.38 MB)
This data is about Version bêta de Google Chrome version 70.0.3538.54
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Version bêta de Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a program released by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Version bêta de Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Version bêta de Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-13 09:59:42.950