Version bêta de Google Chrome
This page contains complete information on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). Version bêta de Google Chrome's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\71.0.3578.75\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Version bêta de Google Chrome's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.51 MB (1587680 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Version bêta de Google Chrome. They occupy about 7.24 MB (7594336
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (433.47 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (551.47 KB)
- setup.exe (2.38 MB)
This data is about Version bêta de Google Chrome version 71.0.3578.75
only. You can find below info on other versions of Version bêta de Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Version bêta de Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. After you select Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Version bêta de Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Version bêta de Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-01 08:35:47.450