Version bêta de Google Chrome
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Google Inc.. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Version bêta de Google Chrome is C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\62.0.3202.45\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.26 MB (1323352 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Version bêta de Google Chrome. They take an average of 9.94 MB (10418016
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.26 MB)
- nacl64.exe (5.79 MB)
- setup.exe (1.44 MB)
This info is about Version bêta de Google Chrome version 62.0.3202.45
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Version bêta de Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a program by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Version bêta de Google Chrome app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Version bêta de Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After removing Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Version bêta de Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Version bêta de Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-05 18:49:21.890