Version bêta de Google Chrome
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Version bêta de Google Chrome application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Version bêta de Google Chrome is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\72.0.3626.77\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.63 MB (1708016 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
Version bêta de Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.54 MB (8955312
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.63 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (677.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.52 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 72.0.3626.77
of Version bêta de Google Chrome. For other Version bêta de Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Version bêta de Google Chrome program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Version bêta de Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-29 17:24:33.420