Version bêta de Google Chrome
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome is C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\64.0.3282.119\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Version bêta de Google Chrome's main file takes about 1.39 MB (1453400 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Version bêta de Google Chrome. They occupy about 7.58 MB (7943520
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.39 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.07 MB)
- setup.exe (1.56 MB)
The current page applies to Version bêta de Google Chrome version 64.0.3282.119
alone. Click on the links below for other Version bêta de Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Some users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Version bêta de Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After removing Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Version bêta de Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Version bêta de Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-25 06:35:21.617