Version bêta de Google Chrome
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Google Inc.. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\61.0.3163.71\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the Version bêta de Google Chrome's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.38 MB (1451352 bytes) on disk.
Version bêta de Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.98 MB (5224456
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.38 MB)
- setup.exe (1.80 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 61.0.3163.71
of Version bêta de Google Chrome. You can find here a few links to other Version bêta de Google Chrome releases:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a program released by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". The Version bêta de Google Chrome program will be found automatically. After you click Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Version bêta de Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Version bêta de Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-01 21:08:21.267