Version bêta de Google Chrome
This page is about Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Google Inc.. Version bêta de Google Chrome is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Version bêta de Google Chrome's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\73.0.3683.46\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.64 MB (1716720 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
Version bêta de Google Chrome contains of the executables below. They take 8.63 MB (9050528
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (568.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (684.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 73.0.3683.46
of Version bêta de Google Chrome. For other Version bêta de Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Version bêta de Google Chrome application will be found automatically. After you click Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Version bêta de Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After removing Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Version bêta de Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Version bêta de Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-25 11:07:45.163