Version bêta de Google Chrome
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Version bêta de Google Chrome is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\73.0.3683.27\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome. The application's main executable file is called chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.64 MB (1716720 bytes).
Version bêta de Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.63 MB (9050528
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (568.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (684.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.28 MB)
The current web page applies to Version bêta de Google Chrome version 73.0.3683.27
alone. You can find here a few links to other Version bêta de Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Version bêta de Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. When you click Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Version bêta de Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Version bêta de Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-09 10:37:08.817