Version bêta de Google Chrome
This page is about Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Version bêta de Google Chrome is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\67.0.3396.40\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Version bêta de Google Chrome's main executable file and it occupies about 1.51 MB (1588568 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Version bêta de Google Chrome. They occupy about 5.74 MB (6015328
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (543.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.85 MB)
The current page applies to Version bêta de Google Chrome version 67.0.3396.40
alone. Click on the links below for other Version bêta de Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a program by Google Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". The Version bêta de Google Chrome app will be found automatically. After you select Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Version bêta de Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After removing Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Version bêta de Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Version bêta de Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-10 17:11:59.500