Version bêta de Google Chrome
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Google Inc.. Version bêta de Google Chrome is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\63.0.3239.40\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.52 MB (1592664 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Version bêta de Google Chrome. They take about 5.21 MB (5458952
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
This data is about Version bêta de Google Chrome version 63.0.3239.40
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Version bêta de Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a program by the software company Google Inc.. Some people want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". The Version bêta de Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After removing Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Version bêta de Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-12 07:00:27.583