Version bêta de Google Chrome
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Google Inc.. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\70.0.3538.22\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome. Version bêta de Google Chrome's main file takes about 1.52 MB (1589080 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
Version bêta de Google Chrome is comprised of the following executables which take 6.81 MB (7144800
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (551.84 KB)
- setup.exe (2.38 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 70.0.3538.22
of Version bêta de Google Chrome. For other Version bêta de Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Version bêta de Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After removing Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Version bêta de Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Version bêta de Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-21 09:26:23.960