Version bêta de Google Chrome
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More data about Google Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Version bêta de Google Chrome program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome is C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\62.0.3202.38\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.26 MB (1323352 bytes) on disk.
Version bêta de Google Chrome contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.94 MB (10418016
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.26 MB)
- nacl64.exe (5.79 MB)
- setup.exe (1.44 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 62.0.3202.38
of Version bêta de Google Chrome. For other Version bêta de Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Version bêta de Google Chrome application will be found automatically. After you click Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After removing Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Version bêta de Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-01 12:42:48.410