Version bêta de Google Chrome
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Additional info about Google Inc. can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\65.0.3325.73\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.39 MB (1456984 bytes).
Version bêta de Google Chrome contains of the executables below. They take 7.59 MB (7963488
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.39 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.09 MB)
- setup.exe (1.56 MB)
The current page applies to Version bêta de Google Chrome version 65.0.3325.73
only. You can find below info on other releases of Version bêta de Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Version bêta de Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Version bêta de Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 14:00:41.773