Version bêta de Google Chrome
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Additional info about Google Inc. can be found here
. Version bêta de Google Chrome is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\63.0.3239.52\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.30 MB (1367384 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
The executables below are part of Version bêta de Google Chrome. They take an average of 9.97 MB (10452320
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.30 MB)
- nacl64.exe (5.73 MB)
- setup.exe (1.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 63.0.3239.52
of Version bêta de Google Chrome. For other Version bêta de Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Version bêta de Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. After you click Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After removing Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Version bêta de Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 01:06:35.490