Version bêta de Google Chrome
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Additional info about Google Inc. can be found here
. Version bêta de Google Chrome is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\63.0.3239.52\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.30 MB (1367384 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
The executables below are part of Version bêta de Google Chrome. They take an average of 9.97 MB (10452320
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.30 MB)
- nacl64.exe (5.73 MB)
- setup.exe (1.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 63.0.3239.52
of Version bêta de Google Chrome. For other Version bêta de Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". The Version bêta de Google Chrome application will be found automatically. After you select Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Version bêta de Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After removing Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Version bêta de Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 01:06:35.490