Version bêta de Google Chrome
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\64.0.3282.39\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.39 MB (1452888 bytes) on disk.
Version bêta de Google Chrome is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.57 MB (7941472
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.39 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.07 MB)
- setup.exe (1.56 MB)
The current web page applies to Version bêta de Google Chrome version 64.0.3282.39
alone. For more Version bêta de Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is an application released by Google Inc.. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". The Version bêta de Google Chrome program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Version bêta de Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-22 17:08:10.470