Version bêta de Google Chrome
This info is about Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Google Inc.. Version bêta de Google Chrome is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing Version bêta de Google Chrome is C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\63.0.3239.90\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the Version bêta de Google Chrome's main executable file and it takes circa 1.30 MB (1367384 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Version bêta de Google Chrome. They take about 9.97 MB (10452320
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.30 MB)
- nacl64.exe (5.73 MB)
- setup.exe (1.47 MB)
This data is about Version bêta de Google Chrome version 63.0.3239.90
only. You can find below info on other releases of Version bêta de Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Version bêta de Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. After you select Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Version bêta de Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After removing Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Version bêta de Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-12 11:15:23.007