Version bêta de Google Chrome
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Google Inc.. Usually the Version bêta de Google Chrome application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. Version bêta de Google Chrome's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\69.0.3497.72\Installer\setup.exe. Version bêta de Google Chrome's primary file takes around 1.40 MB (1469784 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
Version bêta de Google Chrome is composed of the following executables which take 5.67 MB (5943136
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.40 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (550.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.86 MB)
This info is about Version bêta de Google Chrome version 69.0.3497.72
only. You can find here a few links to other Version bêta de Google Chrome releases:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". The Version bêta de Google Chrome app will be found automatically. After you click Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Version bêta de Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 18:06:58.870