Version bêta de Google Chrome
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be read here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome is C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\65.0.3325.106\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Version bêta de Google Chrome's main file takes around 1.39 MB (1456984 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The following executables are contained in Version bêta de Google Chrome. They take 7.59 MB (7963488
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.39 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.09 MB)
- setup.exe (1.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 65.0.3325.106
of Version bêta de Google Chrome. You can find below info on other application versions of Version bêta de Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Version bêta de Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Version bêta de Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-01 19:13:55.133