Version bêta de Google Chrome
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Additional info about Google Inc. can be seen here
. Version bêta de Google Chrome is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\64.0.3282.71\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.39 MB (1452888 bytes) on disk.
Version bêta de Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.57 MB (7941472
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.39 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.07 MB)
- setup.exe (1.56 MB)
This page is about Version bêta de Google Chrome version 64.0.3282.71
alone. Click on the links below for other Version bêta de Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Some people decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Version bêta de Google Chrome application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Version bêta de Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Version bêta de Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-04 13:01:43.520