Version bêta de Google Chrome
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome is C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\64.0.3282.24\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.39 MB (1452888 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Version bêta de Google Chrome. They occupy 7.57 MB (7941472
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.39 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.07 MB)
- setup.exe (1.56 MB)
This web page is about Version bêta de Google Chrome version 64.0.3282.24
alone. Click on the links below for other Version bêta de Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a program by Google Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". The Version bêta de Google Chrome app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Version bêta de Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Version bêta de Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-16 22:47:32.960