Version bêta de Google Chrome
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Version bêta de Google Chrome program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\66.0.3359.81\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.39 MB (1453912 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Version bêta de Google Chrome. They take about 7.97 MB (8361144
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.39 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.09 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (371.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 66.0.3359.81
of Version bêta de Google Chrome. Click on the links below for other Version bêta de Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is an application by Google Inc.. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Version bêta de Google Chrome app will be found automatically. When you select Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Version bêta de Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-06 13:37:12.797