Version bêta de Google Chrome
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Version bêta de Google Chrome is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\72.0.3626.53\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.63 MB (1708016 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Version bêta de Google Chrome. They occupy 8.54 MB (8955312
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.63 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (677.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.52 MB)
The current page applies to Version bêta de Google Chrome version 72.0.3626.53
alone. You can find below a few links to other Version bêta de Google Chrome releases:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is an application by Google Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Version bêta de Google Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Version bêta de Google Chrome app will be found automatically. When you click Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After removing Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Version bêta de Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-10 15:54:49.987