Version bêta de Google Chrome
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Version bêta de Google Chrome is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\63.0.3239.70\Installer\setup.exe. Version bêta de Google Chrome's primary file takes about 1.52 MB (1592664 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
Version bêta de Google Chrome is comprised of the following executables which take 5.21 MB (5458952
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 63.0.3239.70
of Version bêta de Google Chrome. You can find below a few links to other Version bêta de Google Chrome releases:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a program released by Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Version bêta de Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. When you click Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After removing Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Version bêta de Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Version bêta de Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-01 11:30:26.357