Version bêta de Google Chrome
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\69.0.3497.57\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.40 MB (1469784 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
Version bêta de Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.67 MB (5943136
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.40 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (550.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.86 MB)
This data is about Version bêta de Google Chrome version 69.0.3497.57
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Version bêta de Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Version bêta de Google Chrome app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After removing Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Version bêta de Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Version bêta de Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 16:08:24.653