Version bêta de Google Chrome
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be found here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Version bêta de Google Chrome is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\66.0.3359.106\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.39 MB (1453912 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Version bêta de Google Chrome. They take 7.97 MB (8360632
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.39 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.09 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (371.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.57 MB)
This page is about Version bêta de Google Chrome version 66.0.3359.106
only. You can find here a few links to other Version bêta de Google Chrome releases:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Version bêta de Google Chrome program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After removing Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Version bêta de Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-13 23:29:56.983