Version bêta de Google Chrome
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. Version bêta de Google Chrome's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\70.0.3538.16\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.52 MB (1589080 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
Version bêta de Google Chrome is composed of the following executables which take 6.81 MB (7144800
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (551.84 KB)
- setup.exe (2.38 MB)
This page is about Version bêta de Google Chrome version 70.0.3538.16
only. Click on the links below for other Version bêta de Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is an application offered by Google Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Version bêta de Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Version bêta de Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Version bêta de Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-15 11:56:40.220