Version bêta de Google Chrome
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Version bêta de Google Chrome is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, subject to the user's option. Version bêta de Google Chrome's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\62.0.3202.18\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.48 MB (1556312 bytes) on disk.
Version bêta de Google Chrome contains of the executables below. They take 5.13 MB (5380616
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.48 MB)
- setup.exe (1.82 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 62.0.3202.18
of Version bêta de Google Chrome. For other Version bêta de Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a program offered by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Version bêta de Google Chrome app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Version bêta de Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After removing Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Version bêta de Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Version bêta de Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-15 18:51:06.007