Version bêta de Google Chrome
This info is about Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Google Inc.. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Version bêta de Google Chrome's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\74.0.3729.61\Installer\setup.exe. Version bêta de Google Chrome's primary file takes around 1.64 MB (1723888 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Version bêta de Google Chrome. They occupy 8.65 MB (9069984
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (572.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (689.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.28 MB)
This data is about Version bêta de Google Chrome version 74.0.3729.61
only. For more Version bêta de Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a program released by Google Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Version bêta de Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Version bêta de Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Version bêta de Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-05 05:17:57.653