Version bêta de Google Chrome
This web page is about Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Google Inc.. Version bêta de Google Chrome is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, subject to the user's decision. Version bêta de Google Chrome's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\74.0.3729.131\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.64 MB (1723888 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
Version bêta de Google Chrome is comprised of the following executables which take 6.37 MB (6677936
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (572.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (689.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 74.0.3729.131
of Version bêta de Google Chrome. You can find here a few links to other Version bêta de Google Chrome releases:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is an application released by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Version bêta de Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Version bêta de Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After removing Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Version bêta de Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Version bêta de Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-02 13:21:29.823