This page is about Process Lasso for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your PCBitsum
. Open here
for more details on Bitsum. Click on https://bitsum.com/?info
to get more details about Process Lasso on Bitsum's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Process Lasso's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the Process Lasso's primary executable file and it takes about 384.74 KB (393976 bytes) on disk.
Process Lasso installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.64 MB (9057696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (240.74 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (280.19 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (537.74 KB)
- Insights.exe (794.74 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (817.74 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (575.24 KB)
- plActivate.exe (205.74 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (798.24 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (935.24 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.36 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (384.74 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (499.74 KB)
- srvstub.exe (119.69 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (132.74 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (585.74 KB)
- uninstall.exe (295.64 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (252.74 KB)
The current page applies to Process Lasso version 126.96.36.1991
only. For other Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program released by Bitsum. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Process Lasso in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/?info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Process Lasso in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-06 18:22:22.207