Process Lasso is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. You can find out more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Process Lasso at https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
. Process Lasso is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Process Lasso. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 348.79 KB (357160 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Process Lasso. They take about 5.17 MB (5423043
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (183.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (339.79 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (650.79 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (311.29 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (194.29 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (211.29 KB)
- plActivate.exe (104.79 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (467.29 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.11 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (348.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (422.79 KB)
- srvstub.exe (64.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (69.29 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (188.79 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (351.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.32 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (165.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Process Lasso. You can find below a few links to other Process Lasso releases:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Process Lasso is a program offered by the software company Bitsum. Some people decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Process Lasso with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso program will be found automatically. After you click Process Lasso in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 20:40:49.560