You can find below detailed information on how to remove Process Lasso for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your PCBitsum
. Go over here
for more information on Bitsum. Click on https://bitsum.com/
to get more data about Process Lasso on Bitsum's website. Usually the Process Lasso application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Process Lasso. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 373.88 KB (382856 bytes) on disk.
Process Lasso is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.19 MB (9633286
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (393.88 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (281.70 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (446.38 KB)
- Insights.exe (682.38 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (884.89 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (528.38 KB)
- plActivate.exe (184.38 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (648.89 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (997.38 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.51 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (373.88 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (634.89 KB)
- srvstub.exe (120.20 KB)
- testlasso.exe (155.88 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (457.39 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (577.88 KB)
- uninstall.exe (279.32 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (210.39 KB)
This page is about Process Lasso version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program released by the software company Bitsum. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Process Lasso from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Process Lasso in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Process Lasso in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-19 02:26:36.150