This info is about Process Lasso for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. Open here
for more info on Bitsum. More details about the software Process Lasso can be seen at https://bitsum.com/
. Process Lasso is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Process Lasso by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named ProcessLassoLauncher.exe and occupies 373.39 KB (382352 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Process Lasso. They occupy 10.01 MB (10493154
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (374.88 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (286.38 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (607.89 KB)
- Insights.exe (853.88 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (890.89 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (706.39 KB)
- plActivate.exe (184.38 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (810.89 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (1,005.38 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.47 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (373.39 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (613.39 KB)
- srvstub.exe (124.38 KB)
- testlasso.exe (154.88 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (664.39 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (571.38 KB)
- uninstall.exe (278.14 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (240.89 KB)
This data is about Process Lasso version 188.8.131.52
only. For other Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Process Lasso is a program marketed by the software company Bitsum. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Process Lasso from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Process Lasso or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Process Lasso in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Process Lasso in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-18 16:43:50.640