This web page is about Process Lasso for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. Open here
for more info on Bitsum. More info about the application Process Lasso can be found at https://bitsum.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Process Lasso's main file takes around 377.39 KB (386448 bytes) and is called ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
Process Lasso contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.45 MB (10952936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (385.89 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (297.38 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (645.88 KB)
- Insights.exe (891.38 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (920.89 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (757.38 KB)
- plActivate.exe (186.89 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (848.39 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (1.09 MB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.54 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (377.39 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (624.39 KB)
- srvstub.exe (131.39 KB)
- testlasso.exe (158.88 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (676.89 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (574.38 KB)
- uninstall.exe (278.14 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (244.39 KB)
The current web page applies to Process Lasso version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application released by the software company Bitsum. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso app will be found automatically. After you select Process Lasso in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-07 03:11:51.330