Process Lasso is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your PCBitsum
. Check out here
for more info on Bitsum. More details about Process Lasso can be seen at http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Process Lasso's main file takes about 375.79 KB (384808 bytes) and its name is ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
The executable files below are part of Process Lasso. They take an average of 4.53 MB (4749644
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (175.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (127.77 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (632.79 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (166.79 KB)
- plActivate.exe (90.79 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (703.29 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.04 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (375.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (410.79 KB)
- srvstub.exe (64.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (63.00 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (173.29 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (347.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (83.09 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (159.79 KB)
This data is about Process Lasso version 22.214.171.124
only. For more Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application released by the software company Bitsum. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Process Lasso from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Process Lasso in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-30 17:23:56.967