Process Lasso is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. More information about Bitsum can be found here
. Click on https://bitsum.com/
to get more data about Process Lasso on Bitsum's website. Process Lasso is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the Process Lasso's main executable file and it occupies close to 379.90 KB (389016 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Process Lasso. They take about 10.24 MB (10732930
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (373.40 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (279.24 KB)
- bitsumsessionagent.exe (336.90 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (630.40 KB)
- Insights.exe (880.40 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (918.90 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (601.40 KB)
- plActivate.exe (187.40 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (804.90 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (1.11 MB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.55 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (379.90 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (619.90 KB)
- srvstub.exe (118.74 KB)
- testlasso.exe (164.90 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (444.90 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (512.90 KB)
- uninstall.exe (281.52 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (222.40 KB)
The current page applies to Process Lasso version 188.8.131.52
only. For more Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program offered by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso program will be found very quickly. After you select Process Lasso in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 06:07:55.610