This page contains thorough information on how to remove Process Lasso for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Bitsum. More details about Process Lasso can be seen at http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. ProcessLasso.exe is the Process Lasso's primary executable file and it takes approximately 936.29 KB (958760 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Process Lasso. They occupy 4.01 MB (4207459
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (147.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (139.79 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (574.79 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (152.29 KB)
- plActivate.exe (82.79 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (678.79 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (936.29 KB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (368.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (399.79 KB)
- srvstub.exe (56.29 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (58.00 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (181.29 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (115.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (83.09 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (133.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Process Lasso. You can find below info on other application versions of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application released by Bitsum. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Process Lasso from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Process Lasso in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-12 13:01:15.287