This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Process Lasso for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. Open here
for more info on Bitsum. Click on https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
to get more data about Process Lasso on Bitsum's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Process Lasso. The application's main executable file has a size of 980.69 KB (1004224 bytes) on disk and is labeled ProcessLasso.exe.
Process Lasso is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.00 MB (6288646
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (188.85 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (356.19 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (479.19 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (401.19 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (423.19 KB)
- pkctrl.exe (362.19 KB)
- plActivate.exe (120.69 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (568.19 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (555.69 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (980.69 KB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (166.19 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (249.69 KB)
- srvstub.exe (69.85 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (69.29 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (260.69 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (371.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (344.14 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (173.69 KB)
The current page applies to Process Lasso version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program released by Bitsum. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Process Lasso from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Process Lasso in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Process Lasso in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-11 09:03:46.467