Process Lasso is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. Check out here
where you can read more on Bitsum. Click on https://bitsum.com/
to get more details about Process Lasso on Bitsum's website. Process Lasso is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 377.39 KB (386448 bytes) on disk.
Process Lasso installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.91 MB (10387789
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (385.88 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (297.39 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (614.38 KB)
- Insights.exe (856.39 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (891.89 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (715.88 KB)
- Patch.exe (662.00 KB)
- plActivate.exe (186.89 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (1,004.88 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.43 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (377.39 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (624.38 KB)
- srvstub.exe (131.38 KB)
- testlasso.exe (158.89 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (676.89 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (574.39 KB)
- uninstall.exe (278.14 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (244.38 KB)
This page is about Process Lasso version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find here a few links to other Process Lasso releases:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program offered by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Process Lasso from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Process Lasso in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-27 19:59:39.530