Process Lasso is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Bitsum. Detailed information about Process Lasso can be seen at http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
. Process Lasso is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, regulated by the user's option. Process Lasso's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 338.79 KB (346920 bytes) on disk and is labeled ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Process Lasso. They occupy about 4.52 MB (4742015
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (144.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (301.29 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (567.79 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (250.79 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (169.29 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (174.29 KB)
- plActivate.exe (86.29 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (661.79 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (929.29 KB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (338.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (393.29 KB)
- srvstub.exe (50.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (58.79 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (162.79 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (121.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (81.75 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (137.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Process Lasso. Click on the links below for other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application by Bitsum. Some people want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Process Lasso from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso application will be found very quickly. When you select Process Lasso in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The publisher is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-12 10:09:17.873