You can find below details on how to uninstall Process Lasso for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Bitsum. More details about Process Lasso can be seen at https://bitsum.com/
. Process Lasso is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named ProcessLassoLauncher.exe and its approximative size is 368.24 KB (377080 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Process Lasso. They occupy about 7.50 MB (7864730
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (189.74 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (279.24 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (417.24 KB)
- Insights.exe (659.24 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (669.24 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (512.24 KB)
- plActivate.exe (179.24 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (629.74 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (761.24 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.24 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (368.24 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (431.24 KB)
- srvstub.exe (118.74 KB)
- testlasso.exe (114.74 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (572.24 KB)
- uninstall.exe (281.53 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (223.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.115
of Process Lasso. For more Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program by the software company Bitsum. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Process Lasso with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso app will be found automatically. After you click Process Lasso in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 02:54:55.297