You can find below details on how to uninstall Process Lasso for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Bitsum. More details about Process Lasso can be seen at https://bitsum.com/
. Process Lasso is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named ProcessLassoLauncher.exe and its approximative size is 368.24 KB (377080 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Process Lasso. They occupy about 7.50 MB (7864730
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (189.74 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (279.24 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (417.24 KB)
- Insights.exe (659.24 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (669.24 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (512.24 KB)
- plActivate.exe (179.24 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (629.74 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (761.24 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.24 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (368.24 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (431.24 KB)
- srvstub.exe (118.74 KB)
- testlasso.exe (114.74 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (572.24 KB)
- uninstall.exe (281.53 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (223.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2065
of Process Lasso. For more Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program by the software company Bitsum. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Process Lasso with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso application will be found very quickly. After you select Process Lasso in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-10 02:54:55.297