You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Process Lasso for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. More info about Bitsum can be found here
. Detailed information about Process Lasso can be seen at https://bitsum.com/
. Process Lasso is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Process Lasso's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.24 MB (1299192 bytes) on disk and is called ProcessLasso.exe.
Process Lasso contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.53 MB (7900825
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Activator.exe (684.00 KB)
- bcleaner.exe (188.74 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (279.24 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (416.74 KB)
- Insights.exe (658.24 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (668.74 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (511.74 KB)
- plActivate.exe (178.74 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (760.74 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.24 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (368.24 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (431.24 KB)
- srvstub.exe (118.74 KB)
- testlasso.exe (114.74 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (562.74 KB)
- uninstall.exe (281.52 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (222.74 KB)
The current web page applies to Process Lasso version 220.127.116.118
alone. For other Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program by Bitsum. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Process Lasso from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Process Lasso in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-02 00:19:10.387