Process Lasso is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Bitsum. More information about Process Lasso can be seen at https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called ProcessLassoLauncher.exe and occupies 337.00 KB (345088 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Process Lasso. They occupy an average of 6.62 MB (6936853
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (159.74 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (138.50 KB)
- check64.exe (19.69 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (361.24 KB)
- Insights.exe (586.74 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (574.50 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (466.00 KB)
- plActivate.exe (141.00 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (568.24 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (780.00 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.08 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (337.00 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (401.74 KB)
- srvstub.exe (44.50 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (114.74 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (437.74 KB)
- uninstall.exe (344.65 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (190.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1996
of Process Lasso. You can find below info on other application versions of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Process Lasso you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Process Lasso:
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\bcleaner.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\bitsumms.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\CPUEater.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\Insights.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\InstallHelper.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\LogViewer.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl.cmd
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_chinese.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_chinese_traditional.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_english.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_finnish.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_french.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_german.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_italian.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_japanese.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_polish.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_ptbr.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_russian.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_spanish.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\plActivate.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl-update.cmd
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ProcessGovernor.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ProcessLasso.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ProcessLassoLauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\QuickUpgrade.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\srvstub.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\start-governor.bat
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\stop-governor.bat
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\testlasso.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\TweakScheduler.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\vistammsc.exe
Process Lasso is an application marketed by Bitsum. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Process Lasso from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso program will be found automatically. After you click Process Lasso in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-09 10:59:07.173