This page is about Process Lasso for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. You can find out more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. Click on https://bitsum.com/
to get more details about Process Lasso on Bitsum's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the Process Lasso's main executable file and it takes about 368.20 KB (377040 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Process Lasso. They occupy 8.05 MB (8445560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (189.20 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (281.70 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (425.70 KB)
- Insights.exe (671.70 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (681.70 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (517.20 KB)
- plActivate.exe (179.20 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (642.20 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (774.20 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.28 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (368.20 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (430.20 KB)
- srvstub.exe (120.20 KB)
- testlasso.exe (150.70 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (452.20 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (572.70 KB)
- uninstall.exe (277.66 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (204.20 KB)
This page is about Process Lasso version 188.8.131.521
only. You can find here a few links to other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application by the software company Bitsum. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso program will be found very quickly. When you click Process Lasso in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Process Lasso in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-10 03:11:14.867